A well-established marine company located in Tuas is seeking Senior QAQC Engineer on permanent position.
- S$ 5000 – 6000 per month
- Insurance covered for: Group H&S, Group Term Life, Group PA and Workmen Compensation Insurance
- Other leaves as per MOM regulations
- 8 am to 5 pm Mon to Fri, 8 am to 12 noon Sat
- Shuttle Bus at designated MRT stations
- Prepare and conduct Project Specific Quality requirements training to production Supervisors and Sub-contractors QC Personnel
- Establish Work Procedures and Instructions
- Support QA/QC Manager in establishing WPS, PQR and WQT Qualifications.
- Act as Project Lead QA/QC and control the entire project Quality Assurance and Control activities during construction phase.
- Oversee the Inspector’s performance on the project towards monitoring and control of workmanship towards quality.
- Update inspection status and records on a daily basis
- Attend weekly client progress review, Internal and Sub-Contractors meeting to discuss quality issues
- Liaise with client with regard to quality matters on project specifics
- Schedule and conduct Project Specific Quality Audit as planned
- Monitor the compilation of Piping Test Packages
- Monitor administration and submission of ITRs for Project
- Prepare and maintain Weekly Weld Rejection Rate Summary
- Monitor the issue and close-out of NCR’s for the project and maintain its register
- Monitor progressive compilation of the MDR for the project as work progress
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in welding inspections of structural, piping fabrication, welding jobs including Non-Destructive testing
- With Lead Auditor certificate
- Possess a valid Welding Inspectors Certificate, AWS or CSWIP 3.1
- Experience in handling project audit and liaise with internal & external auditor
- Knowledge in structural fabrication, piping isometric drawing and materials
- Experience in piping line walk, reinstatement inspections by clear understanding of isometric drawings
- Excellent written and good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
Let us know if you are interested and advice the followings:
- Resume in words format (.doc or .docx only)
- A Copy of Lead Auditor Cert
- Notice period or availability
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
If you are not available, please assist to forward this email to your friends who might be keen.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com