A well-established marine company located in Tuas is seeking Piping Supervisor on permanent position.
- S$ 3800 – 4500 per month
- Insurance covered for: Group H&S, Group Term Life, Group PA and Workmen Compensation Insurance
- Other leaves as per MOM regulations
- 8 am to 5 pm Mon to Fri, 8 am to 12 noon Sat
- OT at fix rate S$ 8 per hour
- Shuttle Bus at designated MRT stations
- Responsible for supervision of fabrication and installation of piping items as per drawings and Clients specifications
- Responsible for planned progress schedule without compromising quality and safety
- Co-ordinates with QC, Painting Supervisors and Client representative for Hydro-test and completion.
- Responsible for safety related to work place & Worker / Contractor under you
- Attend daily Tool Box meeting at site.
- Carry out daily reporting and monitoring at site progress in order to achieve planned schedule.
- Ensure site housekeeping are well maintained and strictly follow proper work sequence and work flow.
- Prepare necessary documents such as JCS, SI as and when required for all additional work requirements.
- Responsible for Material Take Off (MTO) and follow up
Let us know if you are interested and advise the followings:
- Resume in words format
- Notice period
- Current or last drawn salary
- Expected salary
If you are not available, please pass this to your friends.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org