A well-established company located in Tuas is seeking a Package Engineer on 2 years contract.
- Prepare purchase specifications, equipment data sheets for RFQ
- Coordinate the bid clarification and technical evaluation process of the bids
- Perform interface management between the Vendors, the yard and Owner
- Manage and monitor vendor progress and ensure timely delivery of equipment
- Review vendor scope of work and ensure vendor complies with contractual obligations
- Conduct meetings with vendors and customers to review technical issues and progress reporting
- Preparing progress reports and minutes of meeting and inspection reports and manage quality closeout of inspection punchlist
- Ensure vendor documentations are delivered timely
- Review and checks documents and drawings from the Vendors to ensure compliance with specification
- Ensure that yard drawings adequately captures Vendor’s details and requirements
- Coordinate, perform inspections / coordinate inspections at factory if necessary and attend FAT
- Approve Vendor’s Packing list and coordinate delivery of the Vendor Package.
- To perform inspection upon delivery.
- Support site installation and completion of the Vendor Package
- Ensure that Vendor’s requirements are adequately carried out during installation
- Review Commissioning Test Packs to ensure that test procedures are in line with Vendor’s requirements.
- Lead / support site pre-commissioning and commissioning of the Vendor Package
- Perform quality assurance check of drawings
- Travel overseas for work / assignment as and when necessary or requested by your immediate supervisor and/or head of department
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities when tasked by your immediate supervisor and/or head of department
- A degree from a recognized tertiary institute
- At least 5 of relevant working experience in Marine/ Offshore design
- Possess positive and willing to learn attitude
- Able to review in Naviswork
- Good analytical and Project Management skills
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Well versed with marine systems design for marine & offshore projects
- Experienced with FPSO design
- Knowledge of Classification Rules, Offshore Standards and Brazilian Regulations
- Short term travel may be required
Let us know if you are interested and advice the followings:
- Resume in words format (.doc or .docx only)
- Notice period or availability
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
If you are not available, please assist to forward this email to your friends who might be keen.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com