Our client, an international shipping company located in Singapore is seeking a Logistics Coordinator on 1 year contract.
- 1 year Contract for Service
- S$ 3000 – 4000 per month Basic salary depending on relevant experience
- 1 day Annual Leave per Month worked
- 1 day Medical Leave per Month worked
- No other leaves will be provided
- S$ 30 per month Medical Reimbursement (with receipt)
- Working Hours: Flexi-8 Hours per day, 5 days work week
- Coordinate and follow shipments of all orders related to New Building Vessel via logistic chain from supplier to in-house warehouse, and to shipyard and/or vessel.
- Facilitates and expedites for PO deliveries whenever required.
- Close cooperation with Freight Forwarders, Purchasers and Newbuild Logistics Supervisors in Shipyards.
- Consult and share with NB Project Managers on logistics’ quotations prior to arrangement.
- Negotiate with freight forwarders on cost and delivery lead time to achieve the most economical logistics solution.
- Ensures that freight forwarders’ stock lists are well managed within Company’s expectations.
- Monitor PO status updates done by Freight Forwarders and NB Logistics Supervisors to ensure all completed in accordance with logistics process.
- Updates excel database on OFE List, Logistics Tracking file.
- Uploads shipping documents & PODs into Sharepoint.
- Participates in meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Verification of monthly invoices from freight forwarders before submission to Finance team.
- Participates in continuous improvement plans as per required.
- Assist with tabulation of logistics data and KPIs
- Basic knowledge of main conveyance modes, warehousing, custom clearance and incoterms
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
Let us know if you are interested and advice the followings:
- Resume in words format (.doc or .docx only)
- Notice period or availability
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
If you are not available, please assist to forward this email to your friends who might be keen.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com